Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Are You Ready To Sing It Girl?

I just took a spiritual gifts assessment that ranked my God given gifts in the order of strength. My number one gift? The gift of music! Not surprising at all. One of the most frustrating things about this time of illness is that I’ve not been able to sing the way I want. Not being able to freely lift my voice in praise and worship has been a sobering experience, I’ve discovered it’s the number one way I communicate with the Lord. Singing to Him, singing about Him, writing songs that honor Him, that’s how I share my heart with Him and tell the world of His love. I’ve had to learn to communicate in an entirely different way with the Lord over the last few months.

I’ve meet so many people who share with me that they are called to sing for the Lord and just don’t what to do or how to get started. 2010 is the year that the Lord has placed a burden on my heart to help others achieve their God dream, especially those called to the creative and sacred arts. My other top spiritual gifts? Edifying, Encouraging, Wisdom and Teaching, I need to use these gifts as well to further the Kingdom and I believe right now the Lord is strengthening those gifts in me, moving me out of my comfort zone so the I can grow and develop and still serve His people.

I read yesterday that 80% of the church is inactive! Inactive! That means they go to church, love the Lord, but are not doing anything else to further the Kingdom of God or to bring the love of Christ to a dying world. You know, God gives us a dream, not for ourselves, but actually He gives us a dream so that we can be a blessing to others.

Let me be a blessing to you and help you achieve your calling. If you’ve been called to sing and you’re a female artist ready to take your music ministry to the next level, or you’re simply ready to launch your music ministry, I’d love for you to join the Sing It Girl Female Christian Artist Master Mind Group! It’s not to late to register and you’d be joining a group of women dedicated to serving the Lord through song.

Shoot me an email at naimasbrokenbox@yahoo.com and I’ll be happy to get the information to you. I’ve also attached a short video you can watch that explains the program in more detail. Don’t worry about the launch date of Jan. 11th – there is still time to register and you won’t miss a thing! This is a six month class, there was so information that I couldn’t get it all in one class! We’ll be talking about booking, marketing, branding, and the anointing! You’ll get a training manual, access to live and recorded calls and personal one on one time with me to discuss your ministry personally!

I hope you’ll prayerfully consider the Sing It Girl Master Mind Group and join us as we make a melody to the Lord while advancing the Kingdom of Christ!

I will sing to the Lord all my life, I will sing praise to my God as long as I live…
Psalm 104 Verse 33

No comments:

Post a Comment