Thinking back over the last year has caused me to think about the faithfulness of the Lord. With my health struggles, a major move even further away from my family, a loss of a relationship that was important to me, my father’s retirement and a number of financial struggles I’ve had only one option, to TRUST IN THE LORD.
I believe 2010 is a year to take up our beds and walk, to see our God given dreams come to pass, to see the name of the Lord exalted and the Kingdom of God advanced! I learned so much in 2010 that I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite Random Life Lessons learned that have prepared me to rebuke the devil and walk in power in 2010!
Dr. Nay’s Random Life Lessons for 2010
1. We are often powerless, but we are never helpless, Christ is always on our side.
2. If we continue to struggle in an area, then the shortcoming is within us, not with the Lord. The Word says in 1 John 3 Verse 6, “So if we continue to live in Him, we won’t sin either. But those who keep sinning have never known Him or understood who He is.” Therefore our own shortcomings come from a lack of proper perspective of who Christ is and our inability to access Him and His power!
3. “You can trust a man who has encountered God and been broken.”
Pastor Scott McCloud
4. You never have to strive to be accepted, You’re accepted just as we are.
5. Being healed is a miracle, going through the healing process leads to maturity.
6. God is so good, not only does He provide the seed to sow, He gives us a harvest to reap from the seed He originally gave us!
7. Don’t let us give because we’ll get. It’s better to give because we’ve already received.
8. Everybody wants to be an overcomer, but no one wants to overcome anything. Joyce Meyer
9. Just because it hurts your flesh does not mean it has to rule your spirit.
10. The closer you get to God, the further away some people will move from you.
11. Don’t focus on the process, focus on the purpose.
Bishop T.D. Jakes
12. How can any decision be the right decision if God has not supplied the answer?
13. It may not be God sent, but it will always be God used.
14. Since the devil is alive and well, we should never take any attack personally. It’s just the devil doing his job. Stop looking at the person being used in the attack and do your job – build the kingdom.
15. In times of sorrow, pain, doubt and despair… REMEMBER! Remember His faithfulness and rehearse all He has done for you.
2010 is the year to take the lessons you’ve learned and moved forward to achieve the dreams the Lord has placed in your heart! I’d love to share with you all the lessons the Lord has taught me that have assisted me in being able to pursue my God Given Dreams. Join me for my free class that meets monthly: The Dream Development Group! For more information shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy New Years and many blessings!