Thursday, September 5, 2013

3 Years and Counting - Lesson Two on Marriage

It's my 3 year Anniversary!  And I think it's no secret that I prefer Jon Bush above all others.  I love him, but most importantly I pray daily for him and for our marriage.  So here is the 2nd thing I've learned since I've gotten married:

Lesson Two: Although you can’t change anyone, you should always pray that your spouse becomes the man or woman of God they are destined to be.  Cover their weaknesses, fears, hopes and dreams in prayer with the Lord.  Show your love through your actions and try to do the things that bring joy to your spouse’s life. If you are faithful and build up your spouse with your words, your actions and with your prayers, the Lord will do a great work in your spouse’s life.  Speak life, speak truth in love, confirm and affirm your desire for your mate, forgive quickly and let go of the past.

Romans 12 Verse 10
Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment